Sunday, September 14, 2008

Christmas UFO #1

Well, I'm going to call it a finish, but I just realized I'm going to have to take it apart and do some fixing. I truly am triangle challenged. The right side isn't correct. The blocks are facing the wrong direction. UGH. This is the first of my UFOs for Finn's challenge.

EDIT: I have the top taken apart and all the pieces have been ironed. I will work on it tomorrow when I'm feeling more brainy. In the mean time, I did put together 4 place mats out of Halloween fabric. I also assembled and cut the blocks for a disappearing 9 patch. I thought I should quit though before the possibility of messing anything else up hit.

Have a great week!


Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks good though....well done on a finish...

LynnS said...

Nice bright piece -- love the red!!! (Believe it or not, I couldn't find your blooper. I looked and looked, and after about 2 minutes, it dawned on me. lol)

Good luck with your UFOs. I've been working on my UFOs for 2 years now!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope to e-see you again soon!