Monday, February 23, 2009

Checking In

Can someone tell me where the month of February has gone? It doesn't seem possible that it's the last week of the month already. 28 days until Spring though. I'm so ready for some warm weather.

I've been busy, but not much to show. The embroidery has been keeping me busy. I've been working on bags and some odds and end things. Nothing really worth taking pictures of.

I did manage to get some quilts quilted this month and the bindings on them. Just need to do the hand sewing now. There's probably about 6 projects that are 1/2 started that I'm hoping to finish by mid-March.

My blogging goal for 2009 was to finish a quilt completely before sharing. Hmmm, I'm starting to think that I enjoy the piecing more than the quilting and I might never show anything again.... Guess I better rethink my idea.

Have a great week and happy sewing.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yes, I'd like to know where Fecruary went too. Let me know when you find out!!!