Thursday, May 21, 2009

Poor Dog

You will have to click on the picture to see it in full size view. The story behind the picture is that Grace decided to take Buddy for a walk around the yard. When I agreed, I didn't realize it meant she would be driving the Barbie Jeep and Buddy walking beside. The picture is what I saw when I looked out the bedroom window.

I love my little girl. There is never a dull moment with her.

My story for tonight is that I got her into bed. She really doesn't like being in her room by herself. I've been working really hard to keep her out of our bed. She announced that I should spend the night with her in her room. I said I thought that would be acceptable. The next comment was what made me smile. Well Mom, how about Tuesday? Does that work for you?

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That is so sweet. Did you put that on your calendar, or are you going to see if she remembers. However, most kids her age remember EVERYTHING! As Art Linkletter says, "Kids say the darndest things".