Thursday, June 11, 2009

Smidge Less Challenged

So last night I was DETERMINED to figure out how to get things centered in the Quick Snap hoops. After asking more questions on the Yahoo Group I belong to, it finally clicked.
As I get older, I wish things would click just a smidge faster. I tend to get frustrated much quicker with myself than I used to. Hmmm, sounds like personal challenge to work on.

Anyhow, here is the bag that I embroidered last night. It's a very cool Peacock design. I found the bag while out roaming one day. Because I thought it was cool, I picked up several. Needless to say, now that I have the frame figured out, I'm going to work on putting designs on the rest of the bags.

Looks like the sun might come out today. We had more rain and storms last night. I was beginning to wonder if I would see animals starting to line up 2 by 2.

Have a great day.

No comments: