Monday, July 13, 2009

Ladies Night Out

I haven't fallen off the earth, I've just been really busy preparing for the Ladies Night Out that I participated in on Saturday. In an effort to promote my embroidery endeavors, I jumped in and accepted an invitation to participate. Brandi, the photographer we use for pictures, coordinated the event and did all of the advertising / emailing.

My table was set up on the side of the tent that didn't have a panel. I'm very thankful for that because it was SO hot on Saturday. The air at least moved on the outside of the tent.

Below are samples of the embroidery that I took with me. I had fun making all of the bags and Christmas ornaments for the event. I did samples of the fonts on burp clothes.

Below is one of the bags that I did for the event. I had to make 30 bags that were given away to the first 30 people through the door. In each bag, I included 3 Christmas ornaments. I figured it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas.

I'm hoping that I can get back and do some quilting or at least piecing this week.

Have a good week.

No comments: