Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dog Bandanna

Tonight's embroidery craziness - dog bandannas. They are so much fun to make and I can use scraps which make them even better.
My model didn't want to stand still. You get the idea though.
The weather this weekend is supposed to be INCREDIBLE. I'm hoping we can get outside and at the very least go to the park and play or hit the walking trail and do a little bit of walking.

I will be celebrating my 19th anniversary with my wonderful husband on Friday night. Going out to dinner, just haven't decided where.

Have a great weekend.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looked at the picture before starting to read, and I thought those were little tiny pairs of underwear! Whew -- so glad I was wrong! They're really cute little dog bandannas!