Friday, April 30, 2010

Invitation - Ladies Night Out

What happened to April?  How can today be the last day of April?  Seriously, where did it go? 

I'm alive.  Trying to get ready for a Ladies Night Out event that I'm participating in.  If you live in the Kansas City area, come check it out and say HI!

Ladies Night for
Charity at
Cornerstone Bank
“Serving You First”

A Benefit for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

Come in for an evening of Shopping and Fun for a Great Cause

Over 25 Vendors!

Admission $5.00 at the door

(Cash gladly accepted or checks may be made payable to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society)

Hors D’oeuvres provided by Tannah’s Restaurant
and Specialty Martini’s by Clear 10 Vodka

Thursday, May 6, 2010
5:00-8:00pm

Bring a girlfriend, co-worker, or neighbor and enjoy a
fun filled evening for charity.



For more information go to www.llscornerstone.com

CORNERSTONE BANK
9120 W. 135th Street
Overland Park, KS 66221

913-239-8100

Next door to Trolley’s Bar and Grill


I have had the embroidery machine running non-stop for about 2 weeks now.  Sometimes I don't feel like I'm putting a dent in anything.  But when I emptied the trash this week and saw all the stabilizer and thread bits, I knew that there had to be a small dent taking place.

Hopefully I will have some fun pictures this weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll try to make it! Sounds fun!