Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

The title should short of explain the lack of posting lately.  There has been so much going on that it isn't even funny.
  • We got our the exterior of our house painted so there was lots of running home at lunch to make sure all was well.
  • Had someone come and do some odds and ends fix it items on the inside our house.
  • Bags bags and more bags for Brandi - 29 embroidered bags to be exact.
  • Swimming
  • Work
  • More swimming
  • Machine embroidery on visors and towels for a friend's kids for their birthday
  • Bindings attached to 5 quilts that had been quilted.
  • One queen size quilt loaded and in the midst of being worked on.  I thought straight lines would be great on this quilt.  What was I thinking?????  I now understand why professional quilters charge a lot of money for custom quilting.
  • One small quilt top finished.  Yet another variation to the infamous disappearing nine patch.
  •  Oh and I forgot the in-laws that are coming in tomorrow for the weekend.  So there has been cleaning going on.  Well more like hiding and a little bit of cleaning.
I will have to get a picture for show and tell, but a friend of mine went home to Malaysia to visit and brought me back a box of batiks.  All have been cut and the piecing is underway.  I'm quite pleased with my endeavor so far.


No comments: