Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Photographers

First and foremost, I must share that I have the BEST photographer in the Kansas City area.  Brandi has taken pictures of Grace since she was a baby and before.  I did maternity pictures, so Brandi took some seriously crazy belly shots.

I want fun Christmas card this year, so I've decided to have Brandi do them for me.  I love the double applique designs that Anita of Five Star Fonts makes.  Grace had to wear 3 shirts that I made, which didn't start out well.  The shirts were scratchy, so she didn't want to wear them.  Then she wasn't in the mood to smile.  And so on and so on.  As you can tell, Grace and Brandi got it all worked out.  I can't wait to send Christmas cards this year.


Thanks for letting this proud mom share. 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Millie said...

Becky, I am trying again, my first comment did not want to go through. You have a good reason te be a proud mom, she is beautiful.