Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Greetings Earthlings

I feel lost in space for some reason. Can't seem to focus on any one project. My design wall Monday post didn't come together because I couldn't find my camera. Oh well. Here are a few photos of things I've started this weekend.


I've lost a picture, but I'm sure it will mysteriously appear tomorrow.  Anyhow this is my interpretation of a Blue Underground pattern that I saw.  The small square fabric is CRAZY.  Reminds me a Kaffe Fassett, but it's not.
 This is a pattern that Mary came up with on MaryQuilts.com.  She used her GO cutter.  I did too.  The fabric is Urban Angel.  Very cool.
This is a little fall table runner using charm squares.  Just need to sew it together.

My Ladies Night Out was a flop.  I think that's probably why I started sewing so many new projects this weekend.  The embroidery machine just didn't have the same appeal to me.  I am going to work on some quilt labels and t-shirts for the kiddo this week & weekend though.

Well, I'm off to bed.  This change of season is kicking my hinny.  I can't seem to stay awake.

Have a great night.

No comments: