Monday, July 4, 2011

Finishes

I finished up the pink and grey quilt top this long weekend. The fabric line is Urban Angel. I really wish I would have bought more. Reminds me of biker chics.

Urban Angel Blocks

Urban Angel Top

Urban Angel Top

I was also asked to make golf towels for a 60th birthday party. I made 21 towels for party guests.  Got hubs involved too and had him help me put grommets on all of the towels.


On top of that I also took in bags from 31 consultants that needed embroidery work.  Those are way too hard to take pictures of.

All in all a good weekend.  This morning was the Annual Popsicle parade through the neighborhood.  The fire department came and hooked up to a hydrant right by our pool and let the kids have some fun.

parade1

parade6

parade8

parade15

Happy 4th of July!!!



No comments: