Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year - Final for the Year

Final 3 quilts for the year.  Still need to hand sew the binding down, but in my mind they are close enough to classify as DONE.

I'm calling this one Freshman Diet.  It's all junk food fabric.  Made using a 10" twister ruler.
pizzatwister

S'mores, Oreos, Ritz crackers, Hot dogs, Egg McMuffins, pretzels and lots and lots of pizza.
pizzatwister2

Patriotic Braid using my Accuquilt die.
braid2

Turning Twenty pattern with lots of bright bright flowers.
flowers3

flowers4

Embroidery for a customer.  She is on top of the wedding stuff - check out the date.  I so wish I could be that ahead of the game on most things.  Alas, I'm a procrastinator.
robinson

I hope you have a very Happy New Year.  I can't wait to see what 2014 brings.

No comments: