Monday, September 8, 2008

Update to Friday's Rant

Just a quick Monday morning update to my Friday rant. Pulled in the parking lot this morning here at work and low and behold....johnny on the spots. 4 of them to be exact. The only thing that ran through my mind was, I'm going home. I came in to find that we have water and bathrooms, so I'm good to stay for the day.

I'm hoping to get to some fun sewing this week, but I'm starting to wonder where I might squeeze it in. Dance lessons start tonight. I made sure to pack all the needed clothing for that outing and a hand sewing project for me to work on. Tomorrow night is the Melissa Ethridge concert here in Kansas City. I can hardly wait. And Saturday is the circus. Definitely an eventful week.

Hope you have a great week.

2 comments:

Debi said...

Glad to hear you have your bathrooms back! Enjoy your Melissa E concernt, I am so jealous, I love her! I am inviting you to participate in a Fall into Fall Quilters Blog giveaway that I am hosting. Come on over and check it out.

jacquie said...

such fun stuff going on this week. can't wait to hear about the dance lessons...what kind?