Friday, March 13, 2009

Where Does the Time Go????

I can't seem to keep up with any thing these days. Time gets away from me and I have no idea where it goes.

I have been busy work on things. The embroidery machine has been running this week working on burp clothes. A friend at work asked me to make some for her for a baby shower she's attending, so I made extras at the same time.


My intention is to spend the night in the Girl Cave working. More embroidery and a serious need for cleaning.

I hope spring is on it's way soon. This cold weather and the swings from very nice to frigid are really getting old.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

jacquie said...

i agree...it's time for warm spring to stay! i don't know about the time either...i hate the time change...messes me up. i need at least a few more hours in the day.