Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! Where the heck did April go??? I'm truly at a loss as to where the month went. I'm afraid that May and June, for that matter, are going to go just as fast.

I'm going to continue on this month with the Spring to Finish Challenge that Jacquie threw out in April. Hopefully I can get a few more things finished up. Or maybe even a new project started and finished.

Do you ever feel like you are neglecting everything? That's how I'm feeling right now for some reason. My house is a wreck. I managed to vacuum a little over the weekend. The floors need to be mopped and I'm just not sure when I'm going to get to them. We have a wedding coming up with lots of family coming to town. Trying to get some painting touch ups scheduled, but I'm not sure when I'm going to get to it. Our kitchen needs to be repainted, but it's currently a nice shade of red, so that means priming and then probably 2 coats of paint. UGH. We took out a hot tub from this alcove area we have outside our kitchen / hearth room. That needs to be landscaped, but first we need to remove rocks and put some more dirt in. Yet another UGH. I just can't seem to get motivated to do anything. The weekends are full and that darn job of mine is putting a cramp in my time. I guess I shouldn't complain about the job because I have one and there are a LOT of people without. A month off would be nice though. Do you think I can still have the pay and not have to use vacation???

So on that note, have a great evening and sleep tight. I'm off to brush my teeth and go to bed. I'm going to put my head under the pillow and worry about it all tomorrow.

No comments: