Saturday, June 20, 2009

Greetings from Ohio

We made it to Springfield Ohio in record time on Thursday. I really thought it would take about 12 hours. Grace and I made it in 10 hours and some odd minutes. We stopped in Richmond Indiana for about an hour for dinner. Had to get out of the car.

Yesterday we drove to Columbus and went to the NQA Quilt Show. Very cool. It was fun looking at all the pretty quilts and then doing some shopping. Grace found some very pretty fabric in Tammy Tad's booth. It even slept with us last night.

Sorry I can't post pictures because the connection is far too slow.

Today we went to visit relatives. That was a lot of fun since I only get to see some of my relatives once a year. Grace got to spend some time with Alex the Donkey. He lives at my sister's house. They had great fun. Alex is very friendly and Grace loved feeding him dog treats.

Oh well. Enough for tonight. Have a great father's day!

1 comment:

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Hi Becky. I just found you. Cute site. I'm a fellow Kansas quilter. (other side of the state, though) Blessings . . .