I finished my circle top. Feeling rather pleased with myself at this point because I challenged myself in 2 ways. I wanted to see if I could inset circles into a square, which I did. I also wanted to learn how to figure out how to "do the math" for setting and corner triangles. I did that too. I found a very handy worksheet that helped me out at lot. It's at the Patch Pieces website.
Because I was able to finish 2 projects this weekend, I gave myself the OK to start a new one. I'm using a new Tula Pink pattern. ...and my rendition.
I'm off work tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get a little bit of sewing done.