Sunday, January 17, 2010

What a weekend

I have to share pool party pictures. Everyone had a great time. Hopefully all 15 kids went to bed as early as mine did. They swam and swam and swam some more. The picture below CRACKS me up. The little blonde is quite a card. You never know what she is going to say or do.



Frosting, oh my gosh did that cake have frosting. The kids were in heaven. The only part of the cake that didn't get eaten was the cloud at the bottom corner, so it came home with us. Those kids can put away some cake. I must share that Costco makes very good cakes. Grace picked the strawberry mousse and boy was it TASTY!
OK, onto project news...

My monster top is officially finished. I added What's In Your Closet? to the blue section. Love it, love it, love it. Had to share some of the funny guys. I think I like the little monster in the upper left with her hands on her hips, well I guess it would be hips. Do aliens have hips? Anyhow.

(click the picture to view larger version)

I even managed to get 10 bags done for Brandi. I have a ton more that need to be embroidered, so I'm going to try to fire up the machine this week and get some of those going. I will have kids here on Tuesday because there is no school. Maybe while they are entertaining each other I can sneak to the Girl Cave. I'm also going to get some Valentine towels done and listed on my Artfire site. The circle top will also be finished this week. This challenge has served me well so far because I really have finished some UFOs up. I have also started some new things and finished those as well, instead of turning them into UFOs. So go Becky go.

Have a great week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vesuviusmama said...

Wonderful monsters! And isn't swimming the best for wearing kids out!