Monday, April 12, 2010

Design Wall (04/12/2010) and So Much More

I have been busy busy busy.  Some sewing, some quilting, some embroidery.  Lots of pictures to share.  I can't get Blogger to load more than 3 pictures so I'm going to show it who's boss and just create another post.  So there!!!

What's on my design wall?  Cheater cloth.  I purchased 2 pieces of wedding cheater cloth a couple of years ago.  I decided that I'm going to piece them together and then remove the border at the top and bottom.  I'm going to replace it with the blue on the side and make it an all over border.  I'm going to have to stare a bit longer just to make sure that's what I really want to do.  Betty (Fun Quilter) and I are bonding so I think I'm going to find a design for the diamond and squares and then stitch in the ditch on the cheater area.

Embroidery - I've been trying to get ready for the ladies night out that I'm going to participate in on May 6th.  I've been making little bags.  Here are a few of the many.  If you live in Kansas City, come see me at the Cornerstone Bank for a charity event benefiting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
I have also been running the machine at top speed making more bags for Brandi (my photographer).


Check back later for post number #2.

Have a great night.
Becky

No comments: