Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Too Many Projects

I really wish I could focus.  Unfortunately when it comes to quilting, I truly have ADD.  There are 3 projects that I'm working on now.  1 that I just finished (thankfully) and another I'm going to start.

This is the quilt I just finished. One of the ladies I work with wanted a quilt for a new grand baby. Thankfully I had some finished tops in my closet. I'm going to put a label with all the important information once the baby arrives.
nadinespy

nadinespy2

nadinespy3

I decided to do a quilt along. I don't normally do them because of my ADD. But I love my quick curve ruler, so I'm going to participate in this one. Check out Jenny's blog for this Medallion Quilt-A-Long.  This is my fabric that I plan to use.  Who knows it could change along the way.

medallion

Hopefully the holiday will allow me some time to sew.

Have a great 4th of July!


No comments: