Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Another Finish

Yeah, another finished quilt.  I think this one is one of my favorites and will definitely be a go to pattern.

So it all started by seeing the cover photo on this blog:  Confessions of a Fabric Addict
I was continually drawn to the quilt at the top of the page made out of Hawaiian fabric.  So I searched through the blog to find a link to the pattern.

I found the link on Shiner's View blog and I knew I had to use that pattern.  Like I said, it is definitely a new favorite.  Very easy to put together.  It's great to showcase theme fabric.  In my case, material that depicts camping.  I'm not a camper, but if I could camp in one of the cool campers on the fabric, I think I could be convinced.

I used a pantograph from Willow Leaf Studio called Blowin' Wind

Camping Quilt


Camping Quilt


Camping Quilt

I'm already planning to make another quilt out of Dr. Seuss fabric using this pattern.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: