Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shopping Day

My sister came to town last night. No sewing for me today or tomorrow. We are going to head off to Briarcliff Village and check out the new stores. There is an arts & crafts store that I keep hearing about, so I think we will have to head in there.

I have been working on a baby quilt for a friend. My hope is to have it finished Monday. I think I'm going to have breakdown and get some freehand DVDs to help me with my efforts. I have been trying to use pantographs and have nothing but trouble. My guess though is that I have developed some really bad habits that need to be broken...soon.

1 comment:

KC Quilter said...

Isn't Briarcliff Village a beautiful area! I like to rummage around in Urban Arts & Crafts and buy lunch at the deli in Green Acres and have a yummy coffee at Latte Land. Still need to make it down to Nell Hill's. I used to go to her store in Atchison, Ks a lot.