Sunday, January 13, 2008

Princess Party

This week was a little crazy. Seems that my worst suspicions are confirmed; I truly am a procrastinator. Miss Grace celebrated her 4th birthday with friends yesterday. We had a princess party. I came up with the brilliant idea to make tutus for the girls and supply them with wands and tiaras. While making the tutus wasn't difficult, it did consume a little more time than I had planned on. Oh well, all the girls had fun. All of the girls came in their own princess outfits and then I sent them home with all the extras.



My plan is to take off the paying job tomorrow to do nothing but sew. My hope is that I will be able to feel like I finally accomplished something. I will be sure to provide my status report.

I'm off to begin the real birthday festivities. YIKES!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Oh my goodness is that adorable! Being the mother of two girls (5 and 2), I have a biased appreciation for pink, princesses and all things sparkly. :) Looks like your royal cutie and her friends had a great time! :)