Friday, April 18, 2008

Just a Whole Lot of Sleeping

Earthquake, what earthquake. Slept through the whole thing. Got up and turned on the news before work to hear some woman not quite hysterical but close talking about the earthquake. I guess I sleep sounder than I thought. Probably couldn't feel anything because there were 3 people, 2 cats and bunch of stuffed animals in our bed.

I'm feeling kind of "jipped" though. When I was in college, I went to San Diego for a weekend with my roommate. There was an earthquake that weekend, which didn't measure very high on the shaking scale. I managed to sleep through that too.

Oh well. Thankfully no damage.

2 comments:

jacquie said...

You sound like my son...earthquake, what earthquake! It was so weird that it could be felt so far from the epicenter. Glad it wasn't the "big one."

Teresa said...

Glad you are ok. When Hurricane Hugo flew through our town, my friend that lived in a trailor spent the night at our house with her two children. She slept right through the hurricane, got up the next day and wondered why the power was off and we had trees laying on the ground in our front yard.