Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finish 5 Challenge


2 finished this weekend. I showed these tops back here. I used Popcorn from Willowleaf Studios for the quilting. I really like how they turned out. The next top is on the frame and I'm hoping I can get to it this week. I'm going to use another Willowleaf pattern for it.

I also managed to finish another batch of bags for Brandi, although these were blanks, no embroidery.

I'm so tired from the long weekend, I keep wishing I had another day off. Maybe work is really what I need. :-)




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Did you forget to sellp in the weekend Becky..LOL...you were so busy and the quilts are just lovely..well done.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!! I saw that you left a comment on my blog and wanted to check yours out! Awesome!! AND...I also noticed that your favorite books are anything by Jodi Picoult...she's my all time favorite author too...just re-read "My Sister's Keeper" to get it fresh in my mind for when the movie comes out this fall! :)

Amanda Jean said...

congrats on 2 beautiful finishes!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.

Karen in IN

jacquie said...

You go girl! You're putting me to shame. I started something new again. Arrrg. I need to get back to my list!