Saturday, August 2, 2008

Singing the Tune Differently

I think the tune goes something like, baby it's cold outside. Here in KC, we are singing Baby it's HOT outside. I spent the day in the cave and it was WONDERFUL. I think the temperature today was about 92, but the humidity was unreal. When it's all factored together it had to have been about 108. It's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow. UGH. I believe I will be spending more time in the cave, which is where I spent a good part of the day today.

Tomorrow I will share pictures of my shelf and cabinet. I'm pleased to say that most everything is folded and back in the cabinet or on the shelves in a nice organized manner.

Until tomorrow - sleep tight.

1 comment:

jacquie said...

It's crazy hot out there. I'm heading to the lake, but it may even be too hot to sail. Sailing is work and when it's this hot, it's better to get out the float, jump in the water and stay there.