Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Monday Monday

Tonight is the second night of dance lessons. I'm glad that Grace is still excited. Mom, did you pack the bag? Do you have my ballet shoes? Are the tippy tap shoes in the bag too? What about the tights? Check, Check, Check, Check!!! I'm the mom, don't worry it's under control. I hope I didn't forget anything.....



The one good thing about the lessons is that I get to sit for 45 minutes and hand sew. Last week I got the binding 2/3 done on a baby quilt while waiting. I'm hoping that I can be as productive tonight.

Have you ever heard of Swap-Bot.com??? I read about it on someones blog and decided to check it out. I signed up for a 2 1/2" strip swap. Well, today I officially stuck my strips in the mail. I can't wait to see what shows up in my mail box. I did the swap thing once before and wasn't so sure I'd do it again. I decided to give it the college try and do it again. Since this is strips and not blocks, I figure I don't have much to lose. I'll be sure to post pictures.



My hope for tonight is to get the Christmas quilt top back into one piece. I also found the pictures and tutorial for the disappearing 9 patch. Hopefully I can get those blocks on the design wall to sew together tomorrow.



Have a great Monday!!





2 comments:

jacquie said...

so great that she's having so much fun? when's the recital? sorry about the christmas quilt. that's frustrating when things don't go as planned!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Oh, needle issues!!!! I am going to have to do a post on this topic...my do I have/have had issues. Makes me feel better to know I'm not alone and better yet to know you solved yours! Your quilting is lovely and your blog is just great! Stops for stopping by mine! 'Keep Dancing! ;)