Thursday, October 9, 2008

Excitement

I'm off to the AQS show in Des Moines in the morning. I can hardly wait. My friend Christine and I will be heading out around 9AM and plan to hit quilt shops all along the way. We are going to stay in Des Moines and head home Saturday afternoon.

Couple more circles to share. Not the easiest thing I've ever done, but definitely not the most difficult.

A couple people asked about the fabric. Its Opulence by Paul Nadelstern.
The block below is one of the stars from the fabric. I set it into the same 12 inch square. I'm not sure about it yet, but think I will make a few more and see if they grow on me. Otherwise they will become a table topper.



Have a GREAT weekend.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jacquie said...

have a great time...i'll be at a debate tournament all day!