Monday, December 15, 2008

Embroidery and Stuff

I got a few things done this weekend. Below are 2 blankets that I embroidered. I decided that these will be GREAT gifts for the teachers at preschool.



I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday. Burp clothes were on order for the occasion. You can never have enough burp clothes.




I can hardly wait to resolve the thread issues I'm having with the machine. Once that's taken care of, look out. I'm off to the races and plan to start working on quilts and quilt blocks.

Today was spent taking Grace to the eye doctor for a recheck. Glasses need to be changed. After that we went to the dentist for the first time. She did GREAT. I figured why not traumatize all in one day rather than spreading it out.

We went to see Santa yesterday. That was pretty funny because she would NOT sit on his lap no matter how much he coaxed. I'm happy to know my child can be polite given situations she's not feeling comfortable in. She told Santa nicely that she would "prefer" to stand next to him for her picture. Thanks a lot though. Grace told Santa that she wants a REAL PUPPY for Christmas.

Have a great week!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jacquie said...

so is that wish coming true? maybe a puppy will keep the psycho cat busy.