Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

This little guy is going to making an appearance at our house. He doesn't have a name yet. Poor thing has led a rough life already and I'm such a sap. Those eyes just suck you right in and you can do anything but go AWWWHH!!!!! I will be sure to share the picture of the first hug when he's introduced to his new owner. I can only imagine the squealing.

I'm on vacation next week, so I really hope to have quilty content again. I have a Dresden Plate top on the frame waiting on me. My hope is to get going on that Friday morning early. Then load another. I'm also hoping to get some quilt tops made. Oh the plans I have.

The new embroidery machine is in the shop already. I'm hoping I didn't get a lemon but am thinking now that I did. The techs can't seem to figure out it's issue. I will be picking up their floor model this afternoon so that I can finish some bags for Brandi. After all the anticipation, I'm really sad that the machine isn't working the way it's supposed to.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Be sure to remember the real meaning of the day and enjoy everyone you get to spend the day with.


5 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

How exciting, do post a photo of doggie with his new friend! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!! You caved!!! :-D Good luck :)

Laurie said...

what a cute pup! and sorry to hear about your machine...that stinks!

jacquie said...

sooooo cute! have a merry christmas, becky! hope we can get together at the next guild meeting.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Becky he is a cute little fellow and I can see what you mean by the eyes...nice to hear you are on holidays enjoy your time off...Happy New Year.