Friday, June 5, 2009

Yikes!

Just realized that it's been quite a few days, or almost 2 weeks since I last posted. Boy are things starting to get crazy.

#1 Facebook - How can something manage to suck so much of my time? I love reading all the updates. I have Mark Lipinski (Quilter's Home) as a friend. That man cracks me up.

#2 Projects - I have managed to start and finish a couple things. I have been making bags for Brandi and turned some over Memorial Day weekend. I'm working on a wedding veil for the wedding next Saturday. The veil is almost done. I hope I can take a picture of it tomorrow. Bibs were on the agenda the week before Memorial Day. A friend of mine wanted an adult bib for her mom and a small bib for her nephew. I'm slightly intrigued by the adult bib since my dad has Parkinson's and sometimes ends up shaking his food right off his fork onto the front of his shirt or pants.

From Sunflower Creations


#3 Barn - Today was barn day. Our friend has horses and we go out on occasion, which I think I've mentioned before. Today we took Buddy, which was fun. He didn't chase any horses, didn't pester the chickens too much, didn't get stepped on by a horse. Although there was a quick moment where I thought the big German Shepard, Oakley, had him confused for her lovie toy. There was some growling and snarling, but then she was fine. Grace got to ride Tara. She seems very natural on top of that BIG horse.
From Sunday

From Sunday

From Sunday

From Sunday

From Sunday


#4 Quilt - I quilted a quilt for a girl at work. I do the binding for her so it's ready for hand sewing. I think it turned out really nice. Grace and I both decided we really like all the colors. I used Paisley Playtime for the quilting.

From Sunday


From Sunday

From Sunday

I feel like there is a ton of stuff that I'm missing, but I'm so tired right now I can't think. Off to get one munchkin in bed and one big person to follow shortly there after.

Have a great week!

No comments: