Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some Progress

The monster quilt top is almost done. I finished the applique tonight. I want to put some words in the blue space, but I'm still trying to figure out what I want. Monsters Monsters Monsters - different colors, different angles. Or maybe What's in Your Closet? Not sure. I'm going to have to sleep on it.

This is the circle top. I have the blocks laid out. The setting triangles are going to be a bit of a challenge for me. I've never done those, so I got out my Quilter's Reference Guide to figure out the math. I'm sure it won't be that hard to figure out, just a little too challenging for tonight.

This is the sheep top I was going to try to finish by the 23rd. I'm throwing in the towel. I don't like the colors anymore and just don't want to mess with it. I'm going to take it to guild in 2 weeks and put it out on the give away table. Someone else can have fun with it.

I need to get bags done this week for Brandi. I'll spare you the pictures of those. I think I have about 20 bags that need handles. Hopefully I can get those done on Thursday night.

Someone turns 6 tomorrow, so I don't think that I will be allowed to do any sewing. I'm not sure what we are doing for dinner. Possibly pizza. Who knows. Sunday there will be a pool party. I'm pretty excited for that considering it's been barely above 20 this week.

Have a great rest of the week.


4 comments:

Tamera said...

I think "What's in your closet?" would be cute for your Monster Quilt.

Good work on your Accountability Challenge!

Alycia said...

The monster quilt is adorable!! Enjoy your pizza

Julianne's Machine Quilting said...

I really like the circle top..Myself I always cut those setting triangles larger so I can trim to size. I am not great at math and for me bigger is better. LOL

crossroadsquilts said...

I vote for "what's in your closet?" also! How cute is that quilt! I love it!

You have a bit on your plate right now... Wow...Have fun with the birthday party - don't forget those are the REALLY important things! (Note to self also here....)

You are doing great!

Bari