Monday, February 8, 2010

Wasted Monday Night

Let me just say, I HATE TAXES! I don't understand why it has to be so difficult. I don't understand why you should have to hire someone to prepare then. I think that I'm slightly intelligent, but when it comes to taxes and the double speak, I feel completely inferior and rather stupid. The fear of an audit though is enough to make me want to hire someone. My honey kept standing over my shoulder tonight asking what the refund was /is. I have no idea if my calculation is right. UGH, UGH, UGH. I think I'm going to have to give him the log in and let him give it a whirl. I'm hoping I'm close because that's 4 hours of my life I won't get back.

I didn't even get to sew tonight. Or take pictures for Design Wall Monday. Guess I will have to post Design Wall Tuesday instead.

One good thing that came of this Monday, I got all of my pillowcases donated. CHECK, one thing off the Monday list.

Well, I'm off to bed to dream about dollar signs and 1099-B, 1098, interest payments, etc. and what the crazy tax auditor will look like.

TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried using HR Block's online Web site? I've used this every year and it's pretty easy, but then again our taxes aren't too terribly complicated - we do own a home and have education credits though. Just a suggestion.