Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Design Wall Monday 03/01/10 on Tuesday


Crappy pictures. But here are the 2 tops that I'm still working on. There are more blocks for the black top, but Sissy (the cat) thinks it's oh so much fun to stretch and then pull the blocks down and the floor and chase them around. Not so much fun for me, since the blocks are now totally dusty and not very pretty to look at.

March Goals:
  1. Finish Horse quilt top (shown above)
  2. Finish black top (shown above)
  3. Machine quilt 2 charity tops
  4. Usual 15 minutes a day of sewing
Completely forgot - today the new Jodi Picoult book came out. I can hardly wait to get reading tonight. She will be in town for a book signing on March 13th. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Becky! I can't wait to see the horse quilt finished, and the black top is SO striking! I love black backgrounds.

I also saw your anniversary is coming up...congratulations! Enjoy the evening with your hubby!

Bari