Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Wow, what a weekend.  I had Friday off of work so I sewed all day.  No pictures of the things made though.  I will share later this week.

First a funny picture of the dog.  Buddy loves to let his hair down and hang his head out the window.
Yesterday we went to Loose Park in Kansas City Missouri.  The trees are blooming.  Too beautiful not share.  The weather was gorgeous.
Yesterday was the 1st Annual Tweed Ride.  There were all kinds of people in costumes.  Amazing old vintage bikes.  My husband rode, but not in character.  I've asked a zillion times how many skirts got caught in the bike chains.
After taking in the bikes, the flowers and the people dressed in old clothes, we headed to the barn to enjoy some time with baby goats.
It had to have been close to feeding time and well, we came empty handed.  Some of the little guys weren't too happy with us.  We probably sat with the babies for a good half hour.  Took everything in me not to bring one home.  Well that is until they all started BAAAAAA'ing.
We had fun visiting, that's for sure.

Today we spent time with the family celebrating Easter.  I think we are sufficiently stuffed full of jelly beans and chocolate.

Have a great week.

P.S. - Blogger has changed and I can't seem to find the spell checker.  So sorry for anything not spelled correctly.

No comments: