Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Did You Know...

You can feel your heart beat in the tip of your pointer finger?  How do I know this you ask?  Well I just ran the sewing machine needle through mine.  The needle broke and my brave honey had to use pliers to pull the remains from my finger.  UGH.  I feel like I just passed my rite of passage into the club.  There's got to be better ways to get there.  The only funny thing I can share is I had a piece of yellow thread going all the way through my finger.  Front to back.  I probably could have put an earring in the hole and I would be officially pierced.

Heed the warning on the allergy medication box - DO NOT OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY UNTIL YOU KNOW HOW YOU WILL REACT TO THE MEDICATION.  Guess I need to find a brain somewhere.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Oh no! Haha... I'm sorry that happened to you. Meds to tend to make one a bit loopy :)