Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside

My bags are done for awhile.

The soon to be birthday girl didn't have school for 2 days due to snow and COLD. Yesterday I took her sledding. I remembered how much I don't like the cold and being cold. Thankfully there was hot cocoa after our outing.


The crazy dog loses his mind when he goes out in the snow. The poodle in him causes the snow to stick...everywhere.


I had a lady come to the house last night with 2 HUGE laundry baskets full of t-shirts. She got my name from the local quilt shop. I'm going to make 2 t-shirts quilts for her. She was so excited about getting 2 quilts she called me today at work to come by and give me more shirts. I'm anxious to get started now. I'm learning that t-shirt quilts are either "love them" or "hate them" kind of projects. Luckily, I love them.

Have a great week. Maybe I should say Have a great weekend. We will be celebrating in the form of a slumber birthday party - 6 little girls with high pitched screams. I think I can do it.


1 comment:

Barb said...

What fun....Happy Birthday to the Birthday girl...

You will have your hands busy for a while with those quilts.