Monday, March 28, 2011

Mandalas or Zentangles

I'm smitten with mandalas and zentangles lately. I don't know what my deal is, but I spend time looking at them on flickr and on blogs and basically where ever I can find them. So...I found some that I could make using my embroidery machine. Must share.

Machine Embroidery

Machine Embroidery

Machine Embroidery

And my all time favorite of these 4.

Machine Embroidery

I have a bunch more to stitch out.  I can't wait.  I think I'm going to have to make a wall hanging for my prison at work. That way I can be ZEN all the time.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Those are pretty awesome, but I think I actually like that first one with the asymmetrical center :)

Teaquilts said...

Great designs! Could you share where you purchased them? Thanks.

jovaliquilts said...

I love mandalas, too. Did you design those for your machine, or did you get a pattern for your machine? They look great!