I'm happy to say that my day of sewing on Friday and a little bit today was very successful.
I managed to:
- Cut out 2 I-Spy quilts (one of which is sold already).
- Make 45 dog bandannas
- Cut out another 30-ish dog bandannas
- Machine embroider 20 burp clothes
- Machine embroider 2 bibs.
- Embroidered 2 purchased blankets with some cool sayings
- Embroidered 1 purchased baby blanket with a big duckie to match the duckies on the blanket
My sub-division has a once a year garage sale and ours is on May 19-21st. I decided to use this opportunity to have a craft sale and try to get ride of some of the things I've made that are taking up space in the girl cave.
Have a wonderful Easter.