Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year - 2012

I've been a bit quiet as of late.  Lots going on, some good, some not so good.  I'm hoping that I can get back into the swing of blogging and stitching.

November and December were very busy embroidery months for me.  I think I do most of my business in those 2 months.  Between Christmas stocking, personalized gifts and 31 bags, I was a very busy gal.  One of my neighbors finally asked who all the people were that were coming and going.

I did get to take a class in November which was fun.  It was a beginners class, so I was able to make the whole top that night.  After I took this picture, I decided that I will add another row to make the quilt a bit larger.  It's nice to be able to go to classes like this because I can spend time visiting as well.  Got to meet some very nice ladies and chat with the ladies I know and haven't seen for a while.


I'm trying to get motivated to go sew this evening, but I just haven't been able to muster the energy to walk down the stairs.  Sad indeed.

I thought about making some sewing resolutions for this year, but I think I'm just going to wing it and see how much I can get done.  Last year I made far more quilts than I thought I could, so it's nice to be able to review those accomplishments.

Take care and happy stitching.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I would love going to classes to mingle and to learn.

Happy New Year!!