Thursday, December 20, 2012

I haven't gotten much quilting done lately but I have been busy.

junkfood

 This is a twister top I made. I'm going to call it Freshman 101 since it's all junk food. Also pizza is the staple of any freshman's life.


KState Sweatshirt
This is a sweatshirt for my daughter's favorite teacher. She's a Kansas State University Graduate. The embroidery pattern is from Katelyn's Kreative Stitches.

Urban Threads Horse
Sweatshirt made for my daughter for Christmas.  She asked Santa for a horse.  I had to tell her that I already wrote to Santa telling him no more LIVE animals for Christmas.  She's not grasping the concept of college or horse - one or the other.  I guess I wouldn't at 9 either.  My guess is I'd pick the horse as well.

I have been busy with other embroidered clothes and pillowcases.  I'm hoping that over my Christmas break, I can get busy sewing on some quilt tops.

Take Care!


No comments: