Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Crazy Busy...

I've been crazy busy.  Just like everyone else I'm sure.  My embroidery has kicked in full time so there really hasn't been much quilting or stitching.

I do have some pictures that I can share.

The Christmas stockings have been leaving my house like crazy.  I've even had some repeat people from last year, meaning I think they bought more new stockings.
Christmas Stockings

Personalizing little outfits has become a common occurrence.
Personalizing

This is an "Indoor Snowball Fight".  The design for the snowballs came from Embroidery Garden.  They were a lot of fun to do.  6 balls in each it.  I've been selling them for $25.
Snowball fight

Snowball Fight

Personalized blankets have been leaving almost as quickly as the stockings.  It's a great gift for the younger crowd.
Blankets

I'm pretty proud of myself with this Christmas picture.  The design is from Hang to Dry Applique.  I bought stretch burlap at Joann's, removed the staples, stitched my design, and then reassembled.  I think this will make a nice Christmas present.
Silent Night

My neighbor had a baby so I had to make a birth announcement.  I was told her room colors were pink and green, so I ran with it.  Framed it in a big white frame and then gave it as a baby welcoming gift.
Baby Announcement

I did have one quilt top finish.  This is the braid quilt I started about 2 years ago using my Accuquilt Go cutter.  Just need to get busy and get it quilted.
Patriotic Braid

Patriotic Braid

More blankets.  These are just a fill stitch rather than applique.  Again great with the kids and tweens.
Birthday Blankets

I hope 2014 will allow more quilting, but who knows.  I also hope I can be a better blogger in 2014.

Happy Stitching!

No comments: