Monday, December 3, 2007

Productive Weekend

This weekend was very productive. I managed to complete 10 bags for my favorite photographer so that her clients can get everything home in one piece. I need to figure out a quicker way to get the company logos on the bag. My machine takes 20 minutes to stitch it out. Short of buying a nice industrial machine, I'm not sure what will speed up the process. It was nice to be able to hide out in the basement though and get something accomplished. The paging ("Mommy are you done?" "Honey I can't find remote." "Are you almost done?") from DH and DD was minimal.

I took my little munchkin to the local ceramic store on Saturday and we painted Christmas ornaments. We met a friend and her 3 kids at the shop, so the paint was flying. Somewhat messy, but I think everyone really had fun. It's so much fun to see what the ornaments really look like after they have been fired. Can't wait to get the call to pick them up.

No comments: