Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Enough Whining, Get Busy

I made it to work. My MIL happily took the sick munchkin this afternoon. Thankfully that helped with the whining I was doing earlier and the guilt about not getting much "work" done here at home.

On the other hand, I was very productive this evening. I managed to make the 3 pillowcases, which were on my list for this week. The munchkin is happy because she kept asking when I was going to make her cow girl pillow. Someone will have pleasant dreams tonight.



I also got the back and binding put on a cross stitch quilt that a friend did. I still need to finish the binding for her, but that shouldn't take that long. Then in the mail to Indiana it will go.



YIPPEE, 2 things off my list. The rest of the week should be mine to sew on my Turning 20 quilt.

No comments: