Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stitch Group

Tonight was stitch group. It is so much fun to get together with the group and see what everyone is making. Show and tell is always big fun. One of our members does beautiful hand applique, so it's always fun to see what she's working on. Another has her own machine quilting business, so it's big fun to peak at all the pretty quilts that she's done and haven't been picked up yet. Tonight others were working on hand projects, knitting or crocheting. I didn't bring anything to work on since I had the munchkin with me and we didn't get to stay all that long.

I missed quite a few Thursdays in 2007, so I really need to make time for the group. I realized tonight that they all really are an inspiration to me. We all have different styles and things we like to work on. What a great way to ask for help from the experts.

No comments: