Monday, January 21, 2008

UFO #1 - Finished

I finished the 2 things on my list and I'm feeling rather happy about that. Maybe I should publish more lists because its seems that I stick to them that way.

Here is a picture of my paper pieced flower top. The pattern came from Simply Sensational 9-Patch Stars by Carol Doak. I like it much better with the borders on.



So for this week, I'm going to try to accomplish the following:
  1. Make 3 fun pillowcases for the wild 4 year old
  2. Finish a baby quilt for a friend
  3. Work on Turning Twenty Quilt

I think that the month of February is going to be machine quilting month. The idea will be to finish as many quilt tops as possible.

2 comments:

Big Blog Collection said...

Interesting blog. We invite you to list it in our blog directory bigblogcollection.com

Be one of the first to list your blog

Marilyn R said...

Congrats on finishing a UFO! It is beautiful!