Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Tops


I love cheater cloth. The Christmas snowmen took me all of about 15 minutes to put borders on. It's the cutest fabric though. It had to go home with me when I saw it at the store.

This is my attempt at a disappearing 9 patch. I think I must have misread something in the instructions. Oh well, turned out cute none the less.

Close up of the funny dogs on the material. The material says things like Fleas Navidad and Happy Howlidays. Again, too cute not to take home.

Then today I went to the mailbox and was greeted by a package. Below is the strips that I got from my swap partner Amber from Swap-bot. I can't wait to get busy and make something. Thanks Amber!!!

Well, I'm probably done posting for the week since I've managed to post 3 times today.

Have a great week!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the snowman quilt. I am very partial to snowmen. Where did you find this cute fabric?