Friday, November 28, 2008

Nothing that Calgon and Alka Seltzer Can't Cure

I did it, or we did it. UGH, none the less, we are the guilty ones. Yes, took a sick child to Thanksgiving dinner. I can make no excuses. Discovered after some complaining this morning from one small child and a trip to the doctor that Grace has strep throat. I, on the other hand, have a sinus infection. Oh brother!! Thankfully there were only 5 of us for dinner, but I really hate sharing, especially the yucky germs.

All I wanted to do this weekend was so and visit. The head is too clogged to think and the small child won't leave my side. I guess it will be a good time to just look at pictures in quilt books and snooze.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

Oh dear, hope you are all feeling better again. It's hard to be sick over the holiday weekend!