Thursday, May 14, 2009

IMQA

Taking the day off tomorrow and heading to the IMQA quilt show. I can't wait. Just up the street from the house, so it's fun not to have to drive very far to get there. If I were so darn lazy, I probably could walk.

I will be on the look out for blogger quilts - Anita from Kentucky, Deb from Florida (those are the only 2 I can think of off the top of my head).

Speaking of head, allergy season has kicked into full gear. I'm ready to go to bed because I'm tired from all the sneezing. I wish I had the nice dainty girl sneeze (aachoo). But no, I have the monster, I'm going to sneeze my head off sneeze (AAAAAACCCCHHHOOOO). The Kleenex box does not stray far or maybe it's that I don't stray far from it.

Oh well. Have a great night. Check back tomorrow for pictures.


No comments: