Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Books, Books & More Books



Thank you Kimberly Jolly (Fat Quarter Shop). Kimberly sent an email about gift certificates for Mother's Day, which is nonchelantly forwarded to the wonderful husband. Guess what I got for Mother's Day? Why yes, you're right, a gift certificate. So I did a little shopping. I think I now have all of the books by Heather Mulder Peterson.

I happened to find another Jelly Roll or 2 1/2" strip book and had to have it. Very very cool quilts. Can't wait to get busy.




Last night was guild. Julie Jenkins came and talked about the Square in a Square technique created by Jodi Barrows. I'm hooked. Had to get the ruler and 2 books. Made my first block tonight in about 5 minutes. I can't wait to get sewing this weekend.

I'm off to bed. Have a great night.

No comments: